APP Jet Center is an owner-managed business started in 2009, during one of the FBO industry’s deepest downturns. The Company was formed through the acquisition of a small group of FBOs in the San Francisco, Washington DC and Florida Treasure Coast markets. We’ve added new facilities at all of our original locations and in 2015 we expanded to include hangars at Denver’s Centennial Airport. In 2022 we acquired an FBO at Stuart, FL’s Witham Field.
We focus on quality, safety and customer service first. We’re not a small company—but we maintain small company values. We know our customers, our employees know each other. We like working for APP, and we think it shows.
- We were the first FBO to be placed on the NATA Safety 1st Audit Registry.
- Our Manassas FBO was voted the number one FBO in the Washington DC metro area by AIN. Our line staff at Manassas has been voted #1 in AIN surveys for providing ground service to our customers.
- Our Fort Pierce, Florida base was voted the #1 location in the US for customs clearance.
- And APP Jet Center FBOs in Manassas and Fort Pierce are the designated CAA providers.
- We own nearly one million square feet of hangars in more than 60 buildings.
- We built new hangar complexes at our Manassas, Virginia location in 2014 and 2020. And we built a new FBO terminal and 30,000-square-foot hangar complex at our Hayward location in 2016.
21889 Skywest Drive
Hayward, CA 94541